Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

VMA'S 2010: WORST DRESSED(WOMEN)

HATE the dress! HATE the hair HATE the church shoes!.. If they removed that white fabric and maybe used black or continued the dress along the same lines as the top it would have been stunning.

These Jersey Shore kids don't have a little money by now??? please get rid of the cheap spandex dresses!


WOW!  Robyn made all the wrong moves with this ensemble


I hate this dress...too much metallic fabric and the detailing at the bust is horrid. Maybe if it was a bit shorter I wouldn't mind it.


I wasn't sure if I should put Kesha on the list cause hoenstly I've seen her in worse and she actually looked like she had a shower. But she said her dress was made out of trash bags that she got from Home Depot so maybe I'll just leave her right here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar