Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tip Top : Super Trooper

Hi guys ! I just realised yesterday that it's already the 5th of December ! Time has really flown by ! It's been a super busy week so far, and the rest of the week looks just as busy.

Today I'm showing you another polish from Tip Top. As most of you know, I don't really like green nail polishes, but I do have some in my stash for nail art related things. I did however have a request from Cindy, to show the green I used for the base colour in my Frankenstein mani (Frankenstein Mani) , so today I will be showing the green on it's own.

Formula wise, this was another great 2 coater polish. I The shimmer in the colour really makes it more special than just a plain green colour too, and it's really PERFECT for Christmas too -
It's really the perfect "Christmas green" nail colour indeed. I will be showing this colour as accent nails in Christmas mani's over the next few weeks too. ♥

Whats your thoughts on green nail polish ? Or your favourite colour to wear around Christmas ??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar