Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lucky day for me..yay!

I purchased maybelline mascara from Ebay & let me tell you,i had one of the best experience so far. We know that it can be a very nasty site, but there are still pretty decent persons on Ebay & im so glad i was able to find one! I almost stopped buying from Ebay...good thing i found her store. The seller is so uber courteous...she responds asap...fast transaction & shipping...in short it was awesome!

Ok, ill rant about her later but for now, ill just let you take a peek of what i brought from her.

This package arrived the next day that i settled my purchase...
My dad was the one who received the package then he just called me saying that i had a package...

I tore open it & this greeted me... (sorry if the table looks like crap..because that's where i put all my painting stuff)

I brought:
  • Maybelline Unstoppable - soft black
  • Maybelline Lash Stylist (waterproof) - soft black
  • Maybelline Full n' Soft - dark brown
I know for a fact that mascara is a hit or miss product. If one person doesnt like it...it doesn't mean that it won't work for others...
So now, its my turn to try these products for myself...
will do reviews about these soon...

whoopee!
i got a freebie!don't we all love freebies?
she gave me a lip liner... its from pencil factory...
& i so love it...

Ok, as for the seller....
Her name is Laura & her shop is P4L.NMORE.
As what i said, i had a great experience. She is very courteous & she ships the products fast.pronto!
Actually i brought her items last friday, since im not able to deposit the payment the next day because its weekend, she allowed me to just settle it on monday, plus she even gave me a discount on the shipping charge....wow!

For other seller they will allow it (since its weekend), but they will charge you with it (like a dollar or two aside from the total of the products plus the shipping)...like what i experienced before... but with her, she even gave discount on shipping...WOW!

Make sure you visit her shop & you might be able to like some of her stuff...
She is now one of my favorite seller & i just have to bookmark her site on my firefox because that's where i keep the site of my favorite online shop...

I went to buy a birdie today because i ran out of it. After buying a box of it, i just have to drop by at the grocery to buy shampoo. I saw L'oreal Elseve...& impulsively put it on my cart...i went to the counter too to buy the L'oreal Eye Make up Remover. I love this product so much that i have to get some before i ran out of it. Then the nice lady gave me a few freebies..yay! today is my lucky day! I shared it with my mom..i already gave her a couple...

On the way to the counter i saw that Nail Care Implements from Kinepin (that's what's written on the label).As you can see its pastel colored...
  • the back of the white handle is color blue which is rough, which is used to "grind the nail edge"
  • the pink one is to "smooth the protruding of the nail surface"
  • the green is "use to polish the nail surface"
  • then the yellow is "use to reach the shine effect"
  • it even got a little reminder that says "green & yellow should be used at least once a week to maintain smooth & glossy surface"
whew! that's long...lol
in short...this is a nail buffer... XD

What's great about this is that its just for less than a dollar but its multi-purpose... plus its small enough to be tossed in a kit...another yay! Lucky!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar