I think that Tumblr is a great outlet. In fact, I like it much more than Pinterest. I used to reblog frequently, but now, I mostly use it for my own photos and for the quick Q&A forum. Every once in a while I will find a picture that inspires me, and recently it has been this picture. I have no idea who this girl is (VS model, maybe?) but her eyebrows are perfect (not to mention her entire face). I have serious brow envy.
I have honestly never really thought about my eyebrows. I've never had my eyebrows waxed, died or even applied any sort of makeup to my eyebrows. Now, the above photo has me wanting to try out a brow pencil... or whatever it is that people do with their eyebrows.
This is where you, my dear readers come in... have you ever done anything to your eyebrows. What should I shy away from and what is definitely worth a try? I, by no means want to draw on my eyebrows or shape them by waxing/plucking etc... I just want to make them a bit more bold whenever I'm in a bold mood (see what I did there ;).
This YouTube beauty guru says she uses eyebrow powder (didn't even know there was such a thing!!), and she uses several different browns on different sections of her eyebrow...
This YouTube beauty guru uses a pencil that works for all hair colors. So many products, so many tutorials, so little time! I am starting to think this is too high maintenance for my makeup routine.
So... please dish your deepest darkest brow secrets, please and thank you!! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe


0 Yorumlar