New York Eco-Friendly designer Laura Siegel, won Vancouver Fashion Week’s rising star award. This award was announced on the final day of Vancouver Fashion Week. Siegel is one of a growing number of International designers showing collections at VFW this season. Designers from the UK, Korea, Mongolia, Hawaii, Norway and Japan also showed collections at VFW.
http://scarletblackfashion.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/laura-siegel-wins-rising-star-award-at-vfw/
I truly loved , Laura Siegels collection. Honestly, the only Eco-friendly collection that caught my eye. I can't even begin to understand how passionate one can be to have given so much time and effort knitting such an innovative and luxurious collection. I love all the layering and,'cozy', feel it presented. I especially appreciated the brown quilt-like jacket.
Professionally styled and created, with her heart and soul, Laura Siegel definitely deserved the award.
http://scarletblackfashion.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/laura-siegel-wins-rising-star-award-at-vfw/
I truly loved , Laura Siegels collection. Honestly, the only Eco-friendly collection that caught my eye. I can't even begin to understand how passionate one can be to have given so much time and effort knitting such an innovative and luxurious collection. I love all the layering and,'cozy', feel it presented. I especially appreciated the brown quilt-like jacket.
Professionally styled and created, with her heart and soul, Laura Siegel definitely deserved the award.



0 Yorumlar