So I tried the new Benefit Prrrowl mascara yesterday. I did throw it on over a load of Zoom Lash from MAC and didn't try it on its own but I was happy enough with the results.
The Prrrowl mascara comes with a gloss on one end and a blue glitter on the other side. Not sure how handy having your gloss and mascara in one is but thats because I hate gloss.
I was surprised at the glitter because normally glitter mascaras do not make a dent on my lashes and you can be sure that at the end of the night it is going to be all over my cheeks. This managed to stay put and look quiet pretty - it also came off just as well.
I will be honest in that I am not sure how well this would perform on it's own. I think you would have to layer your normal mascara with it but I was fairly happy with the results.



0 Yorumlar