I did a white dress blog post back in April and I got so many requests to do another post like that! I am making this a Wedding Wednesday blog post but the dresses I am sharing are gorgeous and can be worn to a multitude of events and occasions!
The navy and white lace dress that you see in the photos above is one that was shot in Jamaica with Draper James! It just launched on Monday and it was my favorite piece that I wore the entire shoot!
Plus, I personally just love wearing white in the summertime. It's so crisp and clean and effortless! I have rounded up a bunch of different dresses from dressy to casual to inexpensive and pricey!
More White Dresses I Love:
More Wedding Content:
- I'm engaged and how he asked!
- Inspiration for Reception Design
- How We Met
- When and Where We Are Getting Married
- My Wedding Shoes
- My Engagement Party
- Wedding Dress Shopping
- My New Monogram
- My Fitness Goals and Plan
- My Pearl Necklace
- Black Tie Wedding
- How We Asked Our Flower Girl and Ring Bearer
- My Bridal Party and How I asked My Maid of Honor
- White Dresses for Showers and Rehearsals
- Veil or No Veil
- First Look or No First Look
- Wedding Traditions
- Eyelash Extensions
- Honeymoon
- What We've Done So Far







0 Yorumlar