Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ong Seong-wu "Disinfected to Noir, You're a Pictorial Master."

The first solo picture of Ong Seong-wu, which predicted solo activities after Wanna One activity, was released in the March issue of Elle.Ong Seong-woo in the public photo showed a piece-like appearance and a different proportion and captured the Sight.In particular, Ong Seong-wu, despite his first solo picture, completely digested the atmosphere reminiscent of a masculine noir and fresh youth, and gave aura to the picture.In an interview with the pictorial, Ong Seong-wu said, I am delighted to think that I can do more and more new things than fear.I am trying to maintain a positive mind while finding the possibilities and advantages I have. Ong Seong-woo also commented on JTBCs new monthly drama The Eighteen Moments, which was recently confirmed, I am so looking forward to shooting the drama.I can show my appearance as an actor, and I am looking forward to seeing my fans every week. The pictures and interviews with Ong Seong-wus unique charm can be found in the March issue of Elle and on the official website.
The first solo picture of Ong Seong-wu, which predicted solo activities after Wanna One activity, was released in the March issue of Elle.Ong Seong-woo in the public photo showed a piece-like appearance and a different proportion and captured the Sight.In particular, Ong Seong-wu, despite his first solo picture, completely digested the atmosphere reminiscent of a masculine noir and fresh youth, and gave aura to the picture.In an interview with the pictorial, Ong Seong-wu said, I am delighted to think that I can do more and more new things than fear.I am trying to maintain a positive mind while finding the possibilities and advantages I have. Ong Seong-woo also commented on JTBCs new monthly drama The Eighteen Moments, which was recently confirmed, I am so looking forward to shooting the drama.I can show my appearance as an actor, and I am looking forward to seeing my fans every week. The pictures and interviews with Ong Seong-wus unique charm can be found in the March issue of Elle and on the official website.
The first solo picture of Ong Seong-wu, which predicted solo activities after Wanna One activity, was released in the March issue of Elle.Ong Seong-woo in the public photo showed a piece-like appearance and a different proportion and captured the Sight.In particular, Ong Seong-wu, despite his first solo picture, completely digested the atmosphere reminiscent of a masculine noir and fresh youth, and gave aura to the picture.In an interview with the pictorial, Ong Seong-wu said, I am delighted to think that I can do more and more new things than fear.I am trying to maintain a positive mind while finding the possibilities and advantages I have. Ong Seong-woo also commented on JTBCs new monthly drama The Eighteen Moments, which was recently confirmed, I am so looking forward to shooting the drama.I can show my appearance as an actor, and I am looking forward to seeing my fans every week. The pictures and interviews with Ong Seong-wus unique charm can be found in the March issue of Elle and on the official website.

The first solo picture of Ong Seong-wu, which predicted solo activities after Wanna One activity, was released in the March issue of 'Elle'.

Ong Seong-woo in the public photo showed a piece-like appearance and a different proportion and captured the Sight. In particular, Ong Seong-wu, despite his first solo picture, completely digested the atmosphere reminiscent of a masculine noir and fresh youth, and gave aura to the picture.

In an interview with the pictorial, Ong Seong-wu said, "I am delighted to think that I can do more and more new things than fear. I am trying to maintain a positive mind while finding the possibilities and advantages I have. "

Ong Seong-woo also commented on JTBC's new monthly drama "The Eighteen Moments," which was recently confirmed, "I am so looking forward to shooting the drama. I can show my appearance as an actor, and I am looking forward to seeing my fans every week. "

The pictures and interviews with Ong Seong-wu's unique charm can be found in the March issue of 'Elle' and on the official website.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar