Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'All The Butlers' Jang Na-ra, 'Sweet Dream' star ..Lee Seung-gi "Scary Up"

All The Butlers Jang Na-ra sang Sweet Dream.On SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, the members friendship trip was drawn.Lee Seung-gi said to Jang Na-ra, Do you remember your wish?The Jang Nara jumped up, saying, I thought I would make it.His selection was the second album, Sweet Dream, released in 2002. Jang was stormy with a sweet tone.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Se-hyung, who heard this, liked it as really strange, I really liked this song and It is creepy.

'All The Butlers' Jang Na-ra sang 'Sweet Dream'.

On SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, the members' friendship trip was drawn.

Lee Seung-gi said to Jang Na-ra, "Do you remember your wish?"

The Jang Nara jumped up, saying, "I thought I would make it."

His selection was the second album, "Sweet Dream," released in 2002. Jang was stormy with a sweet tone.

Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Se-hyung, who heard this, liked it as "really strange", "I really liked this song" and "It is creepy".

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar