Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Easter Decorating 2018 and a Chat













I didn't buy many new Easter decorations this year.  We are not having
any guests for dinner because we don't have any family here.  We will
be staying at home.  One year we went to our Club for Easter brunch, 
but that turned out to be depressing.  Everyone was there with their 
families, and David and I were sitting at a table alone.  We felt so out
of place and couldn't wait to get back home.  So this year, we will
stay home.  I don't know what I will make for dinner.  Have not thought
that far ahead.  I think the Masters Golf Tournament is this 
weekend, so I will definitely be making pimento cheese sandwiches.
If the weather is nice, I will probably work out in the yard.

Anyway, I hope that y'all enjoy some of the decorations I put 
together this year.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar