Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Marvelous Marvin Hagler



Some sad news breaking this morning. Former boxer Marvelous Marvin Hagler has passed away at the age of just sixty-six. He also starred in four Italian films, and three of them were for Antonio Margheriti: Indio (1989), Indio 2: The Revolt (1991) and Virtual Weapon (1997).

Hagler was clearly someone who Margheriti enjoyed working with, and Hagler must have also had a great time too. It's surprising that he only has four films on his CV given his natural charisma in front of the camera.

Marvelous playing it cool in Indio

I've covered Indio on this blog, and hope to get to those others soon. The pandemic has seriously curtailed my ability to get anything written on here, but I hope that over the summer months I may be able to get back to it a bit more seriously.

In the meantime, why not check out Hagler's debut performance and see why he was frequently top of Margheriti's list.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar