Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine Week



Hi all

OMGosh I need to get out today and get my Valentine cards and get them mailed. I have been under the weather a little spent 4 days in hospital. Hopefully we have things on the right path etc.
I will say more when I get all confirmations back from all doctors etc

I know we are all sick of this snow and below zero temperatures. Of course my good neighbors have used their snow blowers to keep my drive clean for me and the mail carrier also.

I have a cousin going in March to look for them a snow bird house in southwest Florida ,they said next winter they will be on the coast in Florida. I ask can I come and visit? LOL  Oh How I would love to do that, have a winter house, well I guess I have a winter house here in central Missouri LOL.
I wonder if you Flordia people miss having snow ball fights?

Keep warm hope your all well.


Linky parties I joined in

Make it Pretty Monday 
Beverly's Blog Shop 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar