Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WOYWW 665

Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  I have had such a great crafting week.  


My Favourite Things collage is finished.


A painting inspired by the Life Book course:  Quirky house scenery.
I loved doing this.  I started by practicing perspective, but decided I was after something more quirky.  I had seen some paintings in a pub a few years ago, I had an idea it was called Primitive or Naive art.  I did some Googling and it appears both terms are correct - although I did read the word Primitivism is what professional artists use for untrained artists! 


Still working on portraits.


Also working on watercolours.  I began by painting circles on 7 x 5 watercolour paper.  I am thinking of putting a verse or quote on the bottom part.


My desk this week: working on a portrait you can see photographs on the far left, I am going to use them more than once and my pots of watercolour to the left and below.  My idea was only a partial success as I found one or two colours with a little mould on them.  My solution was to empty the water at the top - the pigment having settled at the bottom.  I let the paint dry out, but it is still fine to use by adding water.



I shall be linking up with Julia's Stamping Ground and visiting the rest of the WOYWW crafters.  Have a great week.





 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar