Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Write on?

[source]
I recently upgraded my laptop from a 15" to a 17" and I love the expanded screen size. I run the old Vista style sidebar and keep it on top. It seems I've gotten very used to the larger size keyboard as well. My old Gateway had a more cramped keyboard as I discovered when I spent some time cleaning the hard drive before passing it on.

Lately I've given some thought to an inexpensive "something" to write on, exclusively. Something to keep me from dabbling in email, social media and blog reading when I should be writing. I've thought about a cheap (maybe refurbished) laptop in at least 15", an ultra-notebook, or even a tablet with a detachable (or wireless) keyboard. As a last resort, I picked up a couple more three subject notebooks and some colored pens. ;-)

What is your primary writing instrument?




  
pollcode.com free polls 

So, does anyone have a second computer....just for writing? What about wireless keyboards and larger monitors? Inquiring minds and all that....LOL!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar