Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Paris - The most beautiful city!



Hello!

My name is Chaeeun Nam, an exchange student from South Korea. I am enjoying precious days in Remagen. I have been here for over a month and it feels like home. My daily life became completely international. I spent my time with friends from various countries. From taking a class to having foods, everything is an international thing in here. Two weeks ago, I went on a trip to Paris.


I think Paris is a beautiful city. Unique streets and buildings, friendly people and the Eiffel Tower, everything is fantastic. The weather was so good that I was just happy to walk. My friend and I kept walking while saying "I am happy". I ate delicious French food and had a great time at the museum. The best thing I saw was the night view of the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower shines on time every hour. It was so beautiful that I sat for two hours. I will never forget that time.

 
 
When I came back to Remagen, I felt like I was at home. I lived here for only a month and I wondered how it felt. I am very satisfied with my life here. I am looking forward to more things to come!

-Chaeeun Nam

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar