Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chanel Le Rouge Crayon De Couleur - Cassis

I'm a big fan of lip crayons. I've been using them for years and many different brands - drugstore and high end offer them. Very recently Chanel have released their version of the lip crayon, it's called Le Rouge Crayon De Couleur and comes in a good choice of colors. The color I really liked was called Cassis and is this really awesome dark berry color. I got this one for £28.00.




Some lip crayons, to sharpen them you have to use an actual sharpener. With this one, no sharpener is needed as you just twist the bottom when you need to get more color. It's got a really nice creamy feel to it and is very well pigmented. I didn't need to use a lot to get the color to show up as the pigment was so strong.

I really don't like lip crayons that feel dry and this one was the complete opposite. The color stayed on all day too and didn't need reapplying.

This is a fab product from Chanel and I will be getting more of these. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar